|At Davis & Crump P.C., we have a track record of success. We know that providing high-quality legal representation means dedication to the goals of our clients and commitment to their complete financial and emotional well-being. Please feel free to review some of our clients' comments about our efforts.
When my father was injured in a nursing home, I sought legal advice from Davis & Crump, P.C.. They handled my case extremely well. Martin Crump took time to explain things thoroughly. The paralegals were very timely in returning my telephone calls and excellent at keeping me informed.
C.S., Nursing Home Neglect case, December, 2003.
Davis & Crump, P.C. handled my automobile case in a quick, thorough manner. I appreciate all the help they have given me.
M.H., Car Accident case, October, 2001.
I loved the personal touch given to my case by the attorneys and paralegals of Davis & Crump, P.C.. They kept me informed on all aspects of my case. I felt like I had known my paralegal all my life. I was very comfortable and confident in Davis & Crump, P.C. ability to handle my case.
J.L., Defective Medical Device case, December, 1997.
When my mother passed away as a result of ingestion of a defective drug, Davis & Crump, P.C. took care of everything for me. I didn't have to worry about anything.
T.C., Recalled Drug case, May, 2002.
After I was injured on the job, I sought legal advice from Davis & Crump, P.C.. Whenever I needed anything, Davis & Crump, P.C. attorneys and paralegals were there for me.
T.M., Workers Compensation case, February, 2004.
When my son died after ingesting a dangerous drug, the attorneys and paralegals at Davis & Crump, P.C. handled my case wonderfully. They showed genuine concern for me and my family and pursued the case as if my child was part of their family.
A.E., Defective drug case, March, 1999.
When I was injured on-the-job, I contacted Davis & Crump, P.C. to help me get my compensation benefits started. Davis & Crump, P.C. took my case and took immediate action. They handled my case professionally. Davis & Crump, P.C. was easy to keep in contact with and kept me updated developments in my case. I was very pleased with the outcome of my case and would contact Davis & Crump, P.C. immediately if the need ever arose.
J.M., Workers Compensation case, July, 2001.
Here are some of our results:
- $500,000 - Logging truck accident resulting in serious injuries to head and neck
- $2,750,000 - Nursing Home resident suffers severe dehydration and Stage IV pressures sores directly leading to her death.
- $130,000 - Workers' compensation case involving a 51 year old man struck by falling timber resulting in head, neck, hip, leg and ankle injuries. Multiple surgeries required.
- $485,000 - Concrete piling falls from tractor trailer crushing the cab of truck injuring client's back and neck.
- $3,000,000 - Client undergoes heart surgery as a result of ingestion of a defective drug
- $2,750,000 - Maritime claim involving captain on tow boat falls down open manhole on barge located at dock causing head injury and loss of motor skills.
- $750,000 - Premises liability claim involving young man delivering papers at work site struck by forklift. Surgery and permanent injuries suffered.
- $950,000 - 39 year old woman suffers lupus symptoms and connective tissue disorder as a result of defective meical device. Device had been removed from market.
- $2,500,000 - Elderly woman suffers below knee amputation and dehydration while residing in nursing home resulting in her death.
- $2,500,000 - Middle aged woman suffers medical complications following organ surgery as a result of ingestion of drug over one year period.
- $500,000 - Female pedestrian in crosswalk struck by pole extending from rear of company truck making turn at intersection. Client suffered closed head injury.
- $250,000 - Family on vacation struck by tractor trailer. Client suffers hip and back injury.
- $610,000 - 43 year old woman suffers muscle weakness as a result of defective medical device;
- $850,000 - Elderly woman suffers dehydration and urosepsis resulting in her death. Nursing home disputes cause of death.
- $106,000 - On-the-job injury claim involving truck driver who runs stop sign striking client and causing vehicle to overturn. Neck injuries suffered. Settlement of indemnity benefits.
- $192,500 - 52 year old woman struck by garbage truck resulting in back injury requiring surgery.
- $2,000,000 - 42 year old female dies from lung condition as a result of ingestion a drug. Cause of medical condition is disputed.
- $600,000 - Defective medical claim involving 68 year old woman who developed joint and muscle pain.
- $1,500,000 - After ingestion of recalled drug, client suffers lung injury requiring medical treatment.
- $450,000 - Female nursing home resident suffers dehydration ultimately resulting in her death.
- $1,000,000 - Older woman suffers heart and lung damage from defective medication;
- $225,000 - Client struck by forklift while making a delivery at warehouse. Back injury. No surgery.
- $1,100,000 - Young African American woman suffers heart valve damage as a result of ingesting defective drug.
- $600,000 - Client is a 77 year old woman who suffers autoimmune disorder as a result of defective medical device.
- $1,000,000 - Young female client suffers organ damage as a result of defective medication withdrawn from the market.
- $175,000 - Head-on collision between tractor trailer and client resulting in a collapsed lung and cervical injuries.
- $375,000 - Patient in nursing home for less than six months suffers Stage III decubitus ulcers.
- $1,050,000 - Elderly woman requiring heart surgery as a result of ingestion of defective drug. Cause of heart surgery disputed.
- $650,000 - 35 year old mother injured as a result of implantation of recalled medical device.
- $165,000 - 30 year old electrician struck by delivery truck resulting in neck injuries.
- $650,000 - Woman suffers heart damage as a result of ingesting defective drug.