- What is Lipitor?
- No connection between the level of exposition to statins in the population and the incidence/mortality of acute myocardial infarction: An ecological study based on Sweden’s municipalities
- Statins and Risk of Incident Diabetes: A Collaborative Meta Analysis of Randomized Statin Trials
- Lipitor Lawsuits Claim Pfizer Failed to Warn of Cholesterol Drug’s Rare Dangers
- Efficacy and safety of statin treatment for cardiovascular disease: a network meta analysis of 170,255 patients from 76 randomized trials.
- Statin Use and Risk of Diabetes Mellitus in Postmenopausal Women in the Women’s Health Initiatives
- Differential Metabolic Effects of Distinct Statins
For insight into your potential Lipitor legal action, talk to the attorneys at Davis & Crump now. Call for a free consultation: 800-277-0300